A look into the mind of one man via his reviews of frozen foods.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Chicken Quesadilla Flavor

Time cooked: 1 minute 40 seconds.

Crisp Factor: Part of the top were hardened from the microwaves.

A new flavor I hadn't tried. I give it a thumbs up. The crust had an interesting tortilla like taste to it which was a nice touch. As always I cut it in half in order to ease eatability & to cool off a little faster. Cutting in half also helps the crust/filling ratio as it all doesn't get pushed to the end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Yo, I keeps it real. The Meatball with Mozzarella is the best Hot Pocket of all times and I demand that it be submitted into the Hot Pocket Hall Of Fame. I’m a 250 pound brother who like to eat hearty and I don’t have time to mess around with some Lean Pocket or Croissant Pocket, it just wont cutting. Give me the real Hot Pocket or don’t give me anything at all.

Technique: I like to heat mine for about 3 minutes until the cheese oozes from the corners then leave it in the microwave for another minute or so for the cool down period so I can go in and perform the one had grip on them bad boys. Yea, No doubt it’s all about the Meatball with Mozzarella don’t get it twisted.

2/07/2005 12:31:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Search4Blogs - Blogs Directory Blogwise - blog directory