A look into the mind of one man via his reviews of frozen foods.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Chicken Quesadilla Flavor

Time cooked: 1 minute 40 seconds.

Crisp Factor: Part of the top were hardened from the microwaves.

A new flavor I hadn't tried. I give it a thumbs up. The crust had an interesting tortilla like taste to it which was a nice touch. As always I cut it in half in order to ease eatability & to cool off a little faster. Cutting in half also helps the crust/filling ratio as it all doesn't get pushed to the end.

2 Comments:

Blogger BIG O said...

My all time choice of Hot Pockets is the Four Cheese Pizza Croissant Pocket. The buttery crust and the mix of cheeses provides an excellent treat for the lactose tolerant. Even if you are lactose intolerant, enjoy a Four Cheese Pizza Croissant Pocket

Hot Blogget

2/07/2005 12:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Yo, I keeps it real. The Meatball with Mozzarella is the best Hot Pocket of all times and I demand that it be submitted into the Hot Pocket Hall Of Fame. I’m a 250 pound brother who like to eat hearty and I don’t have time to mess around with some Lean Pocket or Croissant Pocket, it just wont cutting. Give me the real Hot Pocket or don’t give me anything at all.

Technique: I like to heat mine for about 3 minutes until the cheese oozes from the corners then leave it in the microwave for another minute or so for the cool down period so I can go in and perform the one had grip on them bad boys. Yea, No doubt it’s all about the Meatball with Mozzarella don’t get it twisted.

2/07/2005 12:31:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Search4Blogs - Blogs Directory Blogwise - blog directory