A look into the mind of one man via his reviews of frozen foods.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Four Cheese Pizza Flavor Croissant Pocket

Time Cooked: 2:05

Crisp factor: A little soft when it first came out of the crisping sleeve, but quickly took on a nice balance of crispness and buttery soft croissant goodness.

About 1/4 ounce cheese oozed out of my pocket, as well as some of the butter and oil mixture. After a minute or so, the cheese that oozed out hardened onto my paper plate. I had to scrape the hardened cheese off my plate and it was delicious. Since I'm not diggin on the swine, the four cheese pizza croissant pocket is by far my favorite. And it absolutely shuts the regular four cheese pizza hot pocket down.


2 Comments:

Blogger Andres said...

O, might I suggest taking the oozed out cheese and using it as a spread over top of the pocket. It almost like a bonus topping for the pocket.

2/08/2005 09:11:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So delight post......

3/21/2008 04:27:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Search4Blogs - Blogs Directory Blogwise - blog directory