A look into the mind of one man via his reviews of frozen foods.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Four Cheese & Four Meat Pizza - Standard Pocket

Time Cooked: 1:40
Crisp Factor: Consistent from end to end.

I was a bit apprehensive with my normal 1:40 cooking time as the plethora of meats could have slowed cooking time. I was pleased to discover that it was the perfect amount of cooking time.

Initially I was quite suspect of the sheer amount of ingredients going on here. There was good meat distribution within the pocket however I found that the pizza sauce to meat ratio was a bit to much on the sauce side. Keep in mind that I usually order my actual pizza light on the sauce.

Overall this was a very enjoyable pocket and I have no problem recommending it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Search4Blogs - Blogs Directory Blogwise - blog directory