A look into the mind of one man via his reviews of frozen foods.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Four Cheese & Four Meat Pizza Revisited

Revisited this one today. Cooked in the same exact fashion as the first one. It was all there, every element one would seek in a perfectly cooked pocket. It crisped up nice, the cheese was evenly melted without getting to runny or undercooked, etc....

I must say that I came to the conclusion that this just isn't the right flavor for me. I also feel that sadly I must renege my previous post that had you the reading public believing that the sheer amount of ingredients was not a hinderence when it came to this particular flavor. I found myself feeling a bit let down by the fact that while each of the individual meats were good, there just simply was not enough of each to satisfy me.

As in life, too much of a good thing can sometimes be bad. I'm just sorry I had to find out this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Search4Blogs - Blogs Directory Blogwise - blog directory